1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Click on the 'Email Accounts' button.
3. Select the dropdown menu next to the email account you want to configure an email client for.
4. The page will try and assess what kind of config file you need by checking your system info and suggest the most appropriate option for you. However, if you know which client you're using you can select it yourself from the list of options.
5. The config file will be downloaded to your computer (to whatever your default 'download' folder is).
6. Open this file from within your email client and the script will execute and populate the client with the necessary info to allow it to access your emails.
7. You're good to go.